Friday, November 12, 2010

Some Of My Stuff

Here's a link to "The Bigfoot Field Reporter" blog by my friend Sharon Lee. Every once in a while I send her an email with pictures and a report on stuff I find while out in the field Squatch'n.

http://www.bigfootlives.blogspot.com/

The pics are all from an area about 5 miles from home. It is all tree sign. I know there are those folks out there that do believe Bigfoot exist but do not think any of the tree sign that people report are done by Squatches. I am pretty confident that Squatches do create stick and tree limb structures. I haven't actually witnessed a Squatch making anything but I have good reasons to believe this. I will get into that later.

I've heard people say no one has ever witnessed a Sasquatch creating a structure and that all these pics of structure people present are either made by humans or are a result of the weather and mother nature. The only thing I can say to this is show me the proof just as you would like to see proof from those of us that believe in Squatches creating tree sign.

 I don't have time right now to get into this any further but I will be getting into it later with pictures and some discussion. I do feel confident enough about my belief in this that in the future, that is after scientific evidence does prove their existence, that studies will prove Sasquatches do create tree structure.

 There are 3 different groups of people I know of that have been working very hard, spending a lot of time and money, using scientific methods and working with scientist on gathering physical and visual evidence. It is nothing that can be done overnight but takes a long time and that is what these groups have been doing. The scientific evidence that will prove the existence of these creatures is coming and hopefully not too far away. It could come in the spring of 2011 from maybe 2 of the 3 groups. One group says it's info will take a little more time to prepare for proper presentation.

I am not a scientist and don't try to be one. I learn what I can and document interesting stuff I find with pictures and notes. I do what I can in hopes of increasing my chances of actually seeing one of these creatures myself. Here is a quote I like from a women in Florida that was lucky enough to have a sighting herself.


"I am a well-educated woman, a professional and like a logical explanation to seemingly unexplainable things. This is not a story I tell my friends or family. But it is one that plays itself repeatedly in my mind, and when I hear people scoff at the notion of a giant, hairy, bipedal animal roaming the rural parts of the country, I keep quiet and I feel a little sorry for them. To believe in only what you have seen yourself seems a poorer existence. I cannot name my experience on the road that day, but I am fortunate, in a way, to have witnessed something truly remarkable."

Here is the link to the above quote. Please read it. It is a very interesting report.

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=27250


A couple years ago while talking to a fellow Squatcher I started talking about tree sign I have seen. He can care less about tree sign and is positive that they don't do this. He stopped me and said I should be careful about that subject when talking to others about Squatches. I asked him why and he said people would think I'm crazy. I looked at him and said "Are you kidding me? They already think I'm crazy because I believe Squatches exist". So what difference does it make?

Till next time... keep on Squatch'n

Bob/lowrider

No comments:

Post a Comment